Saturday 14 April 2018

Various Artists - 1979 - Living In The 60's FLAC




A1 Gerry and The Pacemakers - How Do You Do It
A2 The Hollies - Bus Stop
A3 The Easybeats - Friday on My Mind
A4 Cilla Black - You're My World
A5 The Monkees - A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You
A6 Peter and Gordon - World Without Love
A7 Manfred Mann - Pretty Flamingo
A8 The Animals - House of the Rising Sun
A9 John Farnham - Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head
A10 The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
B1 The Monkees - I'm a Believer
B2 Manfred Mann - Do Wah Diddy Diddy
B3 The Twilights - Needle in a Haystack
B4 The Hollies - Look Through Any Window
B5 The Animals - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
B6 Russell Morris - The Real Thing
B7 Kathy Kirby - Secret Love
B8 The Beach Boys - I Can Hear Music
B9 Billy Thorpe - Over the Rainbow
B10 Gerry and The Pacemakers - I Like It 

Thanks to Mustang

2 comments: