Monday 8 January 2018

Various Artists - 1979 - Full Boar FLAC




A1 Christie Allen - He's My Number One
A2 Player 1 - Space Invaders
A3 Janis Ian - Fly Too High
A4 Rupert Holmes - Escape (The Pina Colada Song)
A5 The Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays
A6 Jon English - Hot Town
A7 Mi-Sex - Computer Games
A8 Dave Edmunds - Girls Talk
A9 The Reels - Love Will Find a Way
A10 Cold Chisel - Choir Girl
B1 Split Enz - I Got You
B2 The Flying Lizards - Money
B3 Sniff'n' the Tears - Driver's Seat
B4 The Sports - Strangers on a Train
B5 Cheap Trick - Dream Police
B6 Ry Cooder - Little Sister
B7 The Aliens - Confrontation
B8 Jo Jo Zep and the Falcons - Shape I'm In
B9 Graham Parker - Hey Lord Don't Ask Me Questions
B10 Jimmy and the Boys - I'm Not Like Everybody Else 
 
New Link Added 03.08.2021

4 comments: