Sunday 5 November 2017

Various Artists - 1975 - Happy Days 20 Australian Hits FLAC




01 Young Talent Time - Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole Oak Tree
02 Sandy Scott - Thunderball
03 Ronnie Burns - Midnight Sunshine
04 Colleen Hewett - Superstar
05 Normie Rowe - Rings
06 Sister Janet Mead - With You I Am
07 Col Joye - Old Dogs, Children And Watermelon Wine
08 Festival Strings - Hurting Each Other
09 Ted Hamilton - I'll Catch The Sun (Peter's Theme)
10 Barry Crocker - Falling In Love Again
11 Reg Lindsay - New World In The Morning
12 Greg Anderson - Beautiful People
13 Pattie - And I Love You So
14 Johnny Young - Smiley
15 Johnny O'Keefe - Confessions Of A Lonely Man
16 Debbie Byrne - Ain't No Sunshine
17 Tim Connor - If You Could Read My Mind
18 Jimmy Little - Winterwood
19 Abigail - These Dreams
20 John Cootes - Neverending Song Of Love 

Thanks to Sunshine
 
New Link Added 12.01.2022

4 comments:

  1. Thank you deutros and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's one I don't have..not one I'll play a lot perhaps. But good to have anyway. Thanks Deutros and Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, please can you re-up this gem Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete