Friday 3 November 2017

Various Artists - 1973 - 20 Flashback Greats of the 60s FLAC




A1 Vanilla Fudge - You Keep Me Hanging On    
A2 Johnny O'Keefe - Move Baby Move    
A3 The Righteous Brothers - You've Lost That Loving Feeling    
A4 Del Shannon - Runaway    
A5 The Easybeats - Friday On My Mind    
A6 Crash Craddock - Boom Boom Baby    
A7 Gene Pitney - The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance    
A8 Normie Rowe - Shakin' All Over    
A9 The Byrds     Mr. Tambourine Man    
A10 Wilson Pickett - Land Of 1000 Dances    
B1 The Spencer Davis Group - Gimme Some Lovin'    
B2 Cream  - White Room    
B3 The Fireballs - Bottle Of Wine    
B4 The Surfaris - Wipe Out    
B5 The Jimi Hendrix Experience - All Along The Watchtower    
B6 Union Gap, The - Young Girl    
B7 The Cowsills - The Rain, The Park And Other Things    
B8 Roy Orbison - Pretty Woman    
B9 Col Joye - Yes Sir, That's My Baby    
B10 O.C. Smith - The Son Of Hickory Holler's Tramp

2 comments:

  1. Some great old LPs you still have, I wish I never sold all my old albums years ago. Still have only a few left of the fifteen hundred or so LPs I had....
    Thanks for the memories.
    p.s. there was a K.Tel blog that was running but closed years ago...shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a contributor to the K-Tel blog but it came to an end when to many posts were being taken down. So I thought I'd have another go and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete