Thursday 2 November 2017

Various - 1966 - A Festival Bonanza FLAC




01 The Sandpipers - Guantanamera
02 B.J. Thomas - Mama
03 Dionne Warwick - Trains And Boats And Planes
04 Normie Rowe - The Stones I Throw
05 Ray Brown And The Whispers - Ain't It Strange
06 Percy Sledge - When A Man Loves A Woman
07 Tommy Roe - Sweet Pea
08 Johnny Young & Kompany - Step Back
09 Ronnie Burns -  The Very Last Day
10 Wilson Pickett -  Land of 1000 Dances
11 Chris Montez - The More I See You
12 James Brown - It's A Man's Man's Man's World
13 Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass - The Work Song
14 Mike Furber - You Stole My Love
 
 
 
New Link Added 03.01.2022

3 comments:

  1. I've decided to collect these old Festival compilations..and wouldn't ya know it. The link is dead. Could I have a new one once your NY celebrations..& recovery are over please Deutros

    Many thanks my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Link added for you Mick.

    ReplyDelete